· KCP, a leading cement manufacturer is planning to set up a captive power plant at its new cement unit-II at Muktyala in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh.
· The proposed 2 x 18 MW power plant will be based on coal.
· The coal for the project is to be procured under the coal linkage system for which necessary applications have been made and approvals are awaited.
· The project is estimated to cost Rs.1640 million and the company has received a term loan of Rs.1140 million from the banks.
· As of October 2011, coal linkage is awaited.
KCP Group, Ramakrishna Buildings, 2, Dr. P.V Cherian Crescent, Chennai-600008 Tel: 044-66772600/66772616 Fax: 044-66772620 Email: email@example.com
KCP Power Division, B. No. AE-2, N.S.P. Colony, Guntur District, Nekarikallu-522615 Tel: 08647-241269 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no posts related to KCP Plans Captive Power Plant in AP.