Sector : Paper
Subsector : Paper
Current Status : Awaiting Land Allottement
Status : Implementation
· ITC Ltd’s Paperboards and Specialty Papers Division (ITC PSPD) has reported progress on its proposed expansion project adjacent to its existing pulp and paper mills complex in Bhadrachalam.
· The project involves doubling the plant’s capacity from the current 5 lakh tonnes a year.
· The project is estimated to cost Rs.30,000 million.
· As of September 2011, the company is awaiting land allotment from the Andhra Pradesh Government to go ahead with the project.
· Once this process is completed, ITC expects to secure necessary clearances for the expansion.
· The company plans to commission the project in 4-5 years.
I TC Limited, Paperboards & Specialty Papers Division, 106, Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad-500003 Tel: 040-27846566/73/27814216 Fax: 91-40-27842997 (DHQ) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit New Projects Tracker