Sector : Chemicals |
Subsector : Agrochemicals
Current Status : Fund Mobilization
Status : Implementation
· Hemani Industries is planning to set up an additional manufacturing facility for the manufacturing of Agrochemical Intermediates at its
existing Dahej complex.
· The proposed plant will have an installed capacity of 300 tonnes per month.
· The project is estimated to cost Rs.469.345 million.
· Work on the project commenced in March 2011.
· The main plant & machinery orders are yet to be placed.
· As of June 2011, the company is in the process of raising funds through initial public offering
· The project is expected to be completed in April 2012.
Hemani Industries Ltd, 706-710, Reena Complex, 7th Floor, Ramdev Nagar Road, Near Nathani Steels, Vidya Vihar (West) Mumbai – 400086 Tel: 022-61407600 Fax: 022-25134483 Email :