* Welspun Energy Madhya Pradesh, a subsidiary of Welspun Energy
has reported progress on its proposed 3×660MW coal fired
supercritical thermal power project in Katni District in the
state of Madhya Pradesh.
* In March 2011, the company had invited bids for Design,
Engineering,Manufacturing, Supply, Erection, and Testing &
Commissioning of BTG packages for the proposed project.
* The coal requirement of 11.1 million tpa will be sourced from
SECL/NCL through a dedicated railway siding.
* The project is estimated to cost Rs.73600 million.
* As of March 2011, TOR for EIA approval by MoEF has been done
and public hearing held, Applied for coal linkage to Ministry of
Coal, WRD Madhya Pradesh has accorded in principle approval for
Welspun Energy Madhya Pradesh Limited, 3rd Floor, Press Trust of India Building, 4, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 Tel: 011-66034600, Fax: 011-66273090/91 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no posts related to Welspun Energy - Katni Power Project Updates.