List of Upcoming Hotels in India
Hotel Projects Directory 2014

THDC Plans 1320 MW Khurja STPP in UP

Current Status : MoU signed

Project State : Uttar Pradesh

Sub Sector : Thermal

Project Promoter : Tehri Hydro Development Corporation India Ltd

Project Cost ( in Rs.Million) : 55000

Project Capacity : 1,320 Mw

Overall Status : Planning

Project Details :

  • Tehri Hydro Development Corporation, a leading hydro power generation company  has decided to set up a 1320 MW coal fired thermal power plant in Uttar Pradesh.
  • The project is to be located at Khurja in Bulandshahar district.
  • The project is estimated to cost Rs.55000 million.
  • As of January 2011, the company signed an MoU with UP government for setting up the project.
  • Under the MoU, the THDC will provide 60 per cent of the power to Uttar Pradesh and sell the remaining 40 per cent to other states like Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand for which THDCIL has already signed power purchase agreements with these states.
  • The project is to be completed in 5 years.

Corp. Off : Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd., Pragatipuram, By Pass Road, Rishikesh -249201 Uttaranchal.

Tel : 2431517-23, 2437855, 2431458, 2438235

Email : corpplanning@thdc.gov.in / corpcontract@thdc.gov.in

Company Website : http://thdc.gov.in

There are no posts related to THDC Plans 1320 MW Khurja STPP in UP.

Switch to our mobile site