Current Status : MoU signed
Project State : Uttar Pradesh
Sub Sector : Thermal
Project Promoter : Tehri Hydro Development Corporation India Ltd
Project Cost ( in Rs.Million) : 55000
Project Capacity : 1,320 Mw
Overall Status : Planning
Project Details :
- Tehri Hydro Development Corporation, a leading hydro power generation company has decided to set up a 1320 MW coal fired thermal power plant in Uttar Pradesh.
- The project is to be located at Khurja in Bulandshahar district.
- The project is estimated to cost Rs.55000 million.
- As of January 2011, the company signed an MoU with UP government for setting up the project.
- Under the MoU, the THDC will provide 60 per cent of the power to Uttar Pradesh and sell the remaining 40 per cent to other states like Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand for which THDCIL has already signed power purchase agreements with these states.
- The project is to be completed in 5 years.
Corp. Off : Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd., Pragatipuram, By Pass Road, Rishikesh -249201 Uttaranchal.
Tel : 2431517-23, 2437855, 2431458, 2438235
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website : http://thdc.gov.in